Many of the resources for living childless are written for parents who made the choice to remain childless. Still Mothers exists because we realized the great need for resources for parents who are living childless after loss, but not by choice. The following list contains resources that may or may not refer to being childless by choice. We’ve shared them because we see the value in their content, but would like to note that living childless by choice is vastly different than not by choice.
- Parents Who Are Now Childless by The Compassionate Friends
- When Your Only Child Has Died by Care for the Family
- Coping with the Death of an Only Child/All Children by Bereaved Parents of the USA
- Surviving the Holidays after the death of an only child by Open to Hope
- Unique Aspects of Losing an Only Child by Open to Hope
- No Surviving Children by Journeys Through Grief
- Alive Alone – for parents whose only child(ren) died
Do you know of a great resource we could add to this page? Please send us a note!