At Still Mothers, we are here to support YOU, the Still Mother who is living despite the loss of your only child(ren). If you have an idea for an article that you’d like to share with others who are just like you, you can submit it in our form below.
Before submitting your article, please take a moment to read the following submission guidelines:
- By submitting your article, you consent to your article being shared on Still Mothers.
- Any articles submitted must be original content.
- We reserve the right to reject articles if they do not align with our Mission or the objectives of Still Mothers.
- By submitting your article, you consent to your article being edited for grammar, spelling and length as required. We also reserve the right to change the title as required to benefit Still Mothers.
- You confirm that any photos or graphics that you would like to accompany your article are either owned by you, or that you have gained permission from the owner prior to use. All images must be credited to the owner.
- Still Mothers will post your article based on our current schedule. Timing is solely our discretion.
To submit a post, simply email us! Be sure to include the post, a title, a short bio, and a head-shot photo that we can use alongside your bio when we share your post.
Thank you for sharing with us!