Still Mothers does not give medical or psychological advice. We are strictly a peer-to-peer, woman-to-woman support resource and community. We believe in the healing power of sharing our stories and coming together as a community. If you have any concerns with your mental, physical, emotional, or spiritual health please contact your doctor, mental health professional, or spiritual advisor. We here at Still Mothers stress the importance of taking care of your entire well being through this journey of childless living after loss.
Terms: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
By sharing content on or through Still Mothers, you:
- represent and warrant that you are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Still Mothers and owners to use and distribute your content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in these Terms :
- represent and warrant that your Content, and the use of your Content does not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or (b) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, or violate the right of publicity or other property rights of any other person;
- agree to and do hereby grant Still Mothers and owners a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licensable, transferrable, royalty-free right and license to use, store, display, publish, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, rearrange, edit, modify, aggregate, create derivative works of and publicly perform the content that you submit to the Site for any purpose, in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You also acknowledge that (i) Still Mothers may have already created, or be in the process of creating, content that may be similar to your ideas at the time you submit those ideas to us, and (ii) elements of your ideas may not be subject to protection under copyright laws. You also grant us a license to use the name you provide on the Site in connection with our use of any content you provide to us. Any comments or materials sent to us, including feedback data, such as questions, comments, shared stories, suggestions and any other response shall be deemed to be non-confidential, put request for anonymity will be respected
- Opinions expressed on this site, or on portions of the site open to public commenting, do not necessarily reflect the opinions and beliefs of Still Mothers or its affiliates.
- By commenting or posting on Still Mothers site, you specifically acknowledge and agree that Still Mothers and its affiliates are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct by you or any other user.
- You further agree to hold Still Mothers and its affiliates without fault or harm in or of any legal action that may result from conduct by you or any user, and you will be liable for the costs incurred of any such action should it arise from your conduct on Still Mothers website.
- While we will take all reasonable steps to ensure the privacy of our users and subscribers, Still Mothers reserves the right to disclose any personally identifiable information as required by law and/or circumstance at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of Still Mothers.